I'm looking for a way to achieve the goal: create a web application using the result of calculations in my Excel workbook based on values provided by the user.
I have the following scenario:
- A template Excel file with a lot of formulas (referencing to values and formulas on multiple worksheets) calculating a user's 'category' based on 20 questions (likert scale)
- Because of the rate of change and complexity of these formulas I don't want to hard code these calculations into the web application
- I'm currently opening the excel; programmatically enter the values into the correct cells
- The sheet is saved correctly and the result of the formula based on the values are shown in Excel when opening the file
- I can't find a way to programmatically get hold of this result value -> EPPlus is returning an empty string when trying to fetch the .Value of the cell with the result formula.
Is there any way to get hold of the result value?