Line chart

Mar 20, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Edited Mar 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a line chart, by using: 

var chart = worksheet.Drawings.AddChart("chart"eChartType.Line) as ExcelLineChart;

but the result is a line chart with markers. How can I generate a line chart, without markers?

And second question: how can I add a linear trendline?

Thanks,

L

Coordinator
Mar 21, 2011 at 8:10 AM

Hi,

This is a bug. It's fixed if you download the latest source (build it from the tag/v2.8.0.1 folder).

I have'nt added any support for trendlines. You can try to use a template if that's an option for you.

Jan

Mar 21, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Thank you for the fix!

I don't know if a template can help me for the trendline - the excel is generated on the fly and the contents are not fixed (it contains 1 or more patiënts with measurements and a line chart based on those measurements for each patient)...? 

Dec 6, 2011 at 9:06 PM

I'd love to see support for trend lines as well!

This is an amazing project, thank you!

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2011 at 8:55 PM

There is trendline support in version 2.9.

Dec 8, 2011 at 9:14 PM

I searched the "Documentation" portion of the codeplex site, no mention of trend lines.  I searched the "Discussions" tab, and this is the only thread.  Now that I look under chart.Series I see trend lines in the intellisense.

Thanks for this amazing project!  Once again I'm amazed by what you've gotten it to do so easily!

One question though - is it possible to change the line style / change the thickness / change the color?