EPPlus-Create Advanced Excel spreadsheet.
EPPlus is also available via Nuget
Replaced Packaging API with DotNetZip
This will remove any problems with Isolated Storage and enable multi threading
New Cell store
- Less memory consumtion
- Insert columns (not on the range level)
- Faster row inserts
- Calculates all formulas in a workbook, a worksheet or in a specified range
- 100+ functions implemented
- Access via Calculate methods on Workbook, Worksheet and Range objects.
- Add custom/missing Excel functions via Workbook.FormulaParserManager.
- Samples added to the EPPlusSamples project.
*The formula parser does not support Array Formulas
Perfomance*Of course the performance of the formula parser is nowhere near Excels.Our focus has been functionality.
- Intersect operator (Space)
- References to external workbooks
- And probably a whole lot of other stuff as well :)
Agile Encryption (Office 2012-)
- Support for newer type of encryption.
Minor new features
- Chart worksheets
- New chart types
- Bubble charts
- Radar charts
- Area charts
- And lots of bugfixes...
Beta 2 Changes
- Fixed bug when using RepeatColumns & RepeatRows at the same time.
- VBA project will be left untouched if its not accessed.
- Fixed problem with strings on save.
- Added locks to the cellstore for access by mulitple threads.
- Implemented Indirect function
- Used DisplayNameAttribute to generate column headers from LoadFromCollection
- Rewrote ExcelRangeBase.Copy function.
- Added caching to Save ZipStream for Cells and shared strings to speed up the Save method.
- Added Missing InsertColumn and DeleteColumn
- Added pull request to support Date1904
- Added pull request ExcelWorksheet.LoadFromDataReader
Release Candidare changes
- Fixed some problems with Range.Copy Function
- InsertColumn and Delete column didn't work in some cases
- Chart.DisplayBlankAs had the wrong default type in Excel 2010+
- Datavalidation list overflow cauesed corruption of the package
- Fixed a few Calculation when refering ranges (for example If) function and some
- Added ChartAxis.DisplayUnit
- Fixed a bug related to shared formulas
- Named styles faild in some cases.
- Style.Indent got an invalid value in some cases.
- Fixed a problem with AutofitColumns method.
- Performance fix.
- An a whole lot of other small fixes.
- VBA unreadable content
- Fixed a few issues with InsertRow and DeleteRow
- Fixed bug in Average and AverageA
- Handling of Div/0 in functions
- Fixed VBA CodeModule error when copying a worksheet.
- Value decoding when reading str element for cell value.
- Better exception when accessing a worksheet out of range in the Excelworksheets indexer.
- Added Small and Large function to formula parser. Performance fix when encountering an unknown function.
- Fixed handling strings in formulas
- Calculate hanges if formula start with a parenthes.
- Worksheet.Dimension returned an invalid range in some cases.
- Rowheight was wrong in some cases.
- ExcelSeries.Header had an incorrect validation check.
- Fixes a whole bunch of bugs related to the cell store (Worksheet.InsertColumn, Worksheet.InsertRow, Worksheet.DeleteColumn, Worksheet.DeleteRow, Range.Copy, Range.Clear)
- Added functions Acos, Acosh, Asinh, Atanh, Atan, CountBlank, CountIfs, Mina, Offset, Median, Hyperlink, Rept
- Fix for reading Excel comment content from the t-element.
- Fix to make Range.LoadFromCollection work better with inheritance
- And lots of other small fixes
- Switched to Visual Studio 2015 for code and sample projects.
- Added LineColor, MarkerSize, LineWidth and MarkerLineColor properties to line charts
- Added LineEnd properties to shapes
- Added functions Value, DateValue, TimeValue
- Removed WPF depedency.
- And fixed a lot of issues. See http://epplus.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets for more details