EPPlus-Create Advanced Excel spreadsheet.
EPPlus is also available via Nuget (version 4.0.5 will be available shortly)
Replaced Packaging API with DotNetZip
This will remove any problems with Isolated Storage and enable multi threading
New Cell store
- Less memory consumtion
- Insert columns (not on the range level)
- Faster row inserts
- Calculates all formulas in a workbook, a worksheet or in a specified range
- 100+ functions implemented
- Access via Calculate methods on Workbook, Worksheet and Range objects.
- Add custom/missing Excel functions via Workbook.FormulaParserManager.
- Samples added to the EPPlusSamples project.
*The formula parser does not support Array Formulas
Perfomance*Of course the performance of the formula parser is nowhere near Excels.Our focus has been functionality.
- Intersect operator (Space)
- References to external workbooks
- And probably a whole lot of other stuff as well :)
Agile Encryption (Office 2012-)
- Support for newer type of encryption.
Minor new features
- Chart worksheets
- New chart types
- Bubble charts
- Radar charts
- Area charts
- And lots of bugfixes...
Beta 2 Changes
- Fixed bug when using RepeatColumns & RepeatRows at the same time.
- VBA project will be left untouched if its not accessed.
- Fixed problem with strings on save.
- Added locks to the cellstore for access by mulitple threads.
- Implemented Indirect function
- Used DisplayNameAttribute to generate column headers from LoadFromCollection
- Rewrote ExcelRangeBase.Copy function.
- Added caching to Save ZipStream for Cells and shared strings to speed up the Save method.
- Added Missing InsertColumn and DeleteColumn
- Added pull request to support Date1904
- Added pull request ExcelWorksheet.LoadFromDataReader
Release Candidare changes
- Fixed some problems with Range.Copy Function
- InsertColumn and Delete column didn't work in some cases
- Chart.DisplayBlankAs had the wrong default type in Excel 2010+
- Datavalidation list overflow cauesed corruption of the package
- Fixed a few Calculation when refering ranges (for example If) function and some
- Added ChartAxis.DisplayUnit
- Fixed a bug related to shared formulas
- Named styles faild in some cases.
- Style.Indent got an invalid value in some cases.
- Fixed a problem with AutofitColumns method.
- Performance fix.
- An a whole lot of other small fixes.
- VBA unreadable content
- Fixed a few issues with InsertRow and DeleteRow
- Fixed bug in Average and AverageA
- Handling of Div/0 in functions
- Fixed VBA CodeModule error when copying a worksheet.
- Value decoding when reading str element for cell value.
- Better exception when accessing a worksheet out of range in the Excelworksheets indexer.
- Added Small and Large function to formula parser. Performance fix when encountering an unknown function.
- Fixed handling strings in formulas
- Calculate hanges if formula start with a parenthes.
- Worksheet.Dimension returned an invalid range in some cases.
- Rowheight was wrong in some cases.
- ExcelSeries.Header had an incorrect validation check.
- Fixes a whole bunch of bugs related to the cell store (Worksheet.InsertColumn, Worksheet.InsertRow, Worksheet.DeleteColumn, Worksheet.DeleteRow, Range.Copy, Range.Clear)
- Added functions Acos, Acosh, Asinh, Atanh, Atan, CountBlank, CountIfs, Mina, Offset, Median, Hyperlink, Rept
- Fix for reading Excel comment content from the t-element.
- Fix to make Range.LoadFromCollection work better with inheritance
- And lots of other small fixes
- Switched to Visual Studio 2015 for code and sample projects.
- Added LineColor, MarkerSize, LineWidth and MarkerLineColor properties to line charts
- Added LineEnd properties to shapes
- Added functions Value, DateValue, TimeValue
- Removed WPF depedency.
- And fixed a lot of issues. See http://epplus.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets for more details