EPPlus-Create advanced Excel 2007 spreadsheets on the server
This version actually don't contain any new major functionallity. The major change is the licence that goes from GPL --> LGPL.
Theres also whole bunch of bugfixes since 2.9
A lot of stuff has been rewritten,so I took the opportunity to change a few things in the interface and behavior.
This version changes the version from GPL to LGPL (I have rewritten a lot of old stuff from the Excelpackage project to make this possible).
Backgroundimage property added to ExcelWorksheet class.
Header and footer images
Pictures collection added to ExcelHeaderFooter class
Gradiant cell backgrounds fills
Gradient property added to the ExcelFill class
Renamed properties ExcelWorksheet...
defaultColWidth --> DefaultColWidth
defaultRowHeight --> DefaultRowHeight
Renamed Properties ExcelHeaderFooter...
oddFooter --> OddFooter
evenHeader --> EvenHeader
evenFooter --> EvenFooter
firstHeader --> FirstHeader
firstFooter --> FirstFooter
Using the cells collection without the indexer didn't work that well in the previous versions.
From version 3.0, using the Cells collection without the indexer will reference all cells.
Setting values, formulas etc in this matter will throw an Exception
Resizing of drawings when column width and row height are changed
Drawings (charts, shapes and pictures) will now size when row height and column width are changed, depending on the EditAs property. This behavior can be turned of by setting the ExcelPackage.DoAdjustDrawings to false
Cells.Value property return an array if more than one cell is specified in the indexer.
New Properties and Classes
- ToolTip property added to ExcelHyperlink
- LockText property added to ExcelShape
- ExcelLineChartSeries class added (to enable change of markers).
- MajorTickMark and MinorTickMark added to ExcelChartAxis (Thanks Mario)
- CalculatedColumnFormula added to ExcelTableColumn (Thanks Maverick)
- SubTotalFunctions property added to ExcelPivotTableField
- UnderLineStyle added to ExcelFont
- ShowFilter added to ExcelTable