EPPlus-Create advanced Excel 2010 spreadsheets
This version contain version contains two new major features - VBA and conditional formatting
- Create,read and write a VBA project from scratch or in a template.
- Add and modify modules and classes.
- Read and write code to documents(workbook and worksheets), modules and classes.
- VBA protection
- Code signing
- And more...
- Apply conditional formatting on any range of cells.
- Choose between more than 40 different types ("beginsWith", "between", "containsText", "endsWith", "equal", "greaterThan", "greaterThanOrEqual", "iconSet3", "iconSet4", "iconSet5", "last7Days", "lastMonth" and many more)
Minor new features
- Picture Hyperlinks
- Chart Axis Titles
- Remove method added to Drawings collection
An a lot of bug fixes.3.1.2 changes
- Fixes problem with messed up Normal style if the Normal style is not the first saved Style in the NamedStyles collection.
- Fixed problem with CellIs in templates (14750, 14749).Turned off dtd on XmlDocument.Load / LoadXml to avoid Xml-bombs. Fixed pivottable constructor that set default values in templates(14723).
- Fixes problem with indexed colors in conditional formatting.
- Fixes full row / column ranges with defined names (throwing exception when accessing Start and End properties).
- Fixed VBA project corruption when adding a new worksheet.
- Fixed Drawing resizing with hidden rows.
- Fixed problem with named styles and blank text property on range when it shold be "0"
- Fixes issue 14768-Missing Normal style causes corruption of xfs styles.
- Fixed issue 14799-Table-StyleName bug.
- Fixed issue 14799-Change of contenttype from xlsx to xlsm and pivottable caused corruption
- Fixed issue 14795-Scatterchart smooth lines.
- Fixed issue 14809-Namedstyles was invalid when loading from a template
- Fixed issue 14805-LoadFromText did not work with a null argument for parameter Text)
- Fixed issue 14819-Setting data validations default operator to Any.
- Fixed issue 14823-Invalid hyperlinks when uri was encoded.
- Fixed issue 14818-attribute createdVersion of the Pivottable was set to 1 and causing the pivottable ignore the enableDrill and showDrill attributes
- Fixed issue 14803-Duplicate column names when creating a table caused a corrupt workbook.
- Fixed issue 14820-Invalid sort order on header footer elements when creating from a template. Added reference to System.Web for Uri decoding