Will check out the ExcelLinechart class first thing tomorrow morning. If I managed to include additional properties, I will update you :)
I need your guidance on another thing. My scenario is that I have to create a chart in Excel and export it to powerpoint (both the chart and the data). The powerpoint export works perfect incase if I create the excel chart manually in Excel 2007. When I
try to export the chart created using EPPlus, I face a strange situation
1. First of all the powerpoint slide appears blank. When I click on the supposed area of chart location I could see the outline box or shape of the chart box.
2. when I double click on the empty box, the corresponding datasheet opens and now I can see the chart picture in the powerpoint too. (Do you get it? At the first instance the chart is not seen. when I double click on the chartpart (guessing the location)
the excel sheet opens and the chart pic is seen)
3. Intrestingly, If I open the excelsheet created by EPPlus in Excel2007 and save it without making anychanges, the export works perfectly.
4. I compared the excelsheet from EPPlus before(say EPPlus.xlsx) and after opening/saving via Excel2007(say copy.xlsx) and found that the cache details in chart.xml is missing in the EPPlus.xlsx. When I edited the chart.xml and copied in the cache
data ( taken from the copy.xlsx) the export worked the way I expected.
5. The question is that Is there a simple / direct way to add the cache data to the chart.xml???? or should I have to edit (or rather struggle) ChartXML and include the cache from the code for each series and each datapoint????????????