This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Chart Object

Nov 2, 2010 at 1:00 PM

In case of Excel , I can export all the chartobjects as images (e.g. gif) to the local server directory using worksheet.chartobjects(i).chart.export(name,"GIF")

Is there a similar facility available in EPPlus.

Regards

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2010 at 6:30 PM

No, there is no rendering of chart images in EPPlus

Jan

Nov 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please suggest something by which I can generate an EXCEL as well save all my graph objects as images say "gif" on the server.

I am able to do this using Excel Interop, but my client is not ready to install Excel on his servers.

I am helpless.

Regards

Rajeev

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:30:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Chart Object [EPPlus:233148]

No, there is no rendering of chart images in EPPlus
Jan
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Nov 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM

No, dont know any component that can do that.

Nov 4, 2010 at 5:55 AM
Hi

Thanks for reply

Regards

Rajeev

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:52:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Chart Object [EPPlus:233148]

No, dont know any component that can do that.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com