How can i insert Combobox/DropDownList to Excel Sheet using "EPPlus"

Dec 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM

In my Application I creat File (.xlsx) using EPPlus (C# code) , i need to know how to add Combobox/DropDownList to certian Cells.

Dec 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Hi Ahmed,
currently EPPlus do not support drop down/combo box. Try using a template instead.
Have a template setup the way you want it, then use EPPlus to write the data in the data field where you have setup to used for the combo box.
Let me know if you need an example of this.

Happy coding.

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM, AhmedMido <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

In my Application I creat File (.xlsx) using EPPlus (C# code) , i need to know how to add Combobox/DropDownList to certian Cells.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 27, 2010 at 8:40 AM

Thanks Akronite for your Reply ,

but i need to bulid Excel sheet with column [J] which have ComboBox/DropDownList in each cell of it , and having Values (Yes , No).

if you have any idea or examples please Help me .

Thnaks a lot for your co-operation.

Dec 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM
Hi Ahmed,
Are you able to attach the excel you are working on so i can plug it in for you?
If not, please take a look of the simple excel file i've made.

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM, AhmedMido <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks Akronite for your Reply ,

but i need to bulid Excel sheet with column [J] which have ComboBox/DropDownList in each cell of it , and having Values (Yes , No).

if you have any idea or examples please Help me .

Thnaks a lot for your co-operation.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 27, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Hi Akronite ,

I have took a look of the simple excel file you have made . but i did'nt find what i need  , so I sent you an Email on (EPPlus@discussions.codeplex.com) with:

Subject: { EPPlus  "Combobox/DropDownList" issue }

and Sender : { ahmed85_1212@hotmail.com}

and Attached my Excel file (Excel Test.xlsx)   , this is an Excel sheet which i creat it by "EPplus" , i need to add Combobox/DropDownList in each cell in column (C)  . Can you help me.

Thanks in Advance