This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Created of Powershell Module to handle your .Net DLL

Aug 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Edited Aug 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to share my ExcelPSLib Powershell Module. It is still in a 0.1 alpha version but it already allows you to make basic operations. Just have a look at my CodePlex project page :
https://excelpslib.codeplex.com/

Thanks to the author of the EEPLUS .NET Library !
Aug 7, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Edited Aug 7, 2013 at 11:20 AM
New version released : ExcelPSLib 0.2

New
  • Added Default Row, Col Size and AutoFilter Range at Sheet Creation
  • Added a new Cmdlet SetTextOptions allowing to set Text formating options for a cell range
  • Added a new Cmdlet SetPrinterSettings allowing to set some printer settings
  • Modified some code so that not specifying a switch will negate it by default
PS: I fixed the link on my first post that was pointing to "example.com" Sorry for that
Aug 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM
New version released : ExcelPSLib 0.3

New
  • Renamed all cmdlets to respect standards
  • Added the "Get-OOXMLDeprecatedCommand" to allow you to use the old cmdlets
  • Added the "Convert-OOXMLOldScripts" to convert you script with 0.2 style cmdlets to the 0.3 style
    ** This cmdlet is very basic and should work in many case but it is more a "brute force" conversion than something "smart" so use it if you dare !
  • Adde the "Get-OOXMLHelp" to print the syntax of all cmdlets at once (Ex: output it to a file)
  • Reformated all comments and infos
  • Compatible PowerShell 2.0
    ** There was an issue with PS 2.0 :
    ** Multi-dimentional .Net tables like cells[1,1] or cells[1,1,1,5] were not understood ! So If you use powershell 2.0 try to use literal addressing like "A1" or "A1:E1"
  • Added the "Convert-OOXMLCellsCoordinates" cmdlet to convert coordinate like [1,1] to "A1" or like [1,1,1,5] to "A1:E1"
  • Added the "Get-ColumnString" cmdlet that is normaly used by "Convert-OOXMLCellsCoordinates" but you can use it to
    ** Convert coordinate like [1,1] to "A1". I recommend the usage of "Convert-OOXMLCellsCoordinates" instead of "Get-ColumnString" for single cell coordinate convertion.
Aug 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Hotfixed version released : ExcelPSLib 0.3a

Fixed/Removed
  • Fixed the Set-OOXMLRangeBorder cmdlet that was still using the old cmdlet
  • Removed the usage example present in this module comment section
Sep 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Edited Sep 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM
New version released : Excel Powershell Library 0.4

New
  • Added ValueFromPipeline to allmost all functions (If relevant)
  • Fixed some Class Type casting (OfficeOpenXml.ExcelRange => OfficeOpenXml.ExcelRangeBase)
  • Added Return to allmost all functions (If relevant) so you can now chain CmdLet
  • Modified the Save-OOXMLPackage "CmdLet" so it now uses the "Dispose" method if the "Dispose" switch is used
  • The "BorderStyle" is no more a "string" but uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelBorderStyle"
  • The "FillStyle" is no more a "string" but it uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelFillStyle"
  • The "HorizontalAlignment" is no more a "string" but it uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelHorizontalAlignment"
  • The "VerticalAlignment" is no more a "string" but it uses the Enum "OfficeOpenXml.Style.ExcelVerticalAlignment"