This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Error after publish

Apr 11, 2014 at 2:55 AM
Edited Apr 11, 2014 at 3:06 AM
Hi,
 I've developed a report with Epplus 3.1,  it run normal on my development environment (windows xp), but after publish, runs on windows server 2008 r2, the report is generate success, but when i open it, it throw an error as below:

Excel was able to open the file by reparing or removing the unreadable conten.
Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.
Replaced Part:/xl/worksheets/sheet10.xml part with XML error. Unexpected end of input.
Line1, conlumn 96171.
 And this issue always happen on the last sheet! no matter how many sheet in this excel report!
For example, if sheet2 is the last sheet, if will generate with error. then try to add another sheet named sheet3, this error will occur on sheet3 but sheet2 is normal.
 So, who can help me ?
Apr 11, 2014 at 2:57 AM
And this issue always happen on the last sheet! no matter how many sheet in this excel report!
Developer
Apr 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM
You can try to rename the generated excel file from .xlsx to .zip (change the file extension) then open the zip file and navigate to the sheet, for example /xl/worksheets/sheet10.xml. Then open the sheet xml file in an xml editor of your choice and you will hopefully be able see the error.

/Mats