This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Tables are underlined

Mar 12, 2015 at 4:59 PM
Edited Mar 13, 2015 at 5:33 PM
Hello,

i am giving up my "investigation" and hope somebody can help me with my issue. I am using following statement to export a datatable to an excel template:
wsDataSheet.Cells["B10"].LoadFromDataTable(data, true, TableStyles.Light15);
The export works perfectly for empty excel templates. But as soon you are using an excel file that contains "links to other sheets" all table content is underlined.

In the export excel it is not possibly to remove the underlines (they are also not marked as underlined in the font styles toolbar). Also it is not possible to remove them using the font style options.

I tried setting the font style in excel excplicit for each cell but that had no effect. The underlined text stays. So my question is: How do I get rid of that underlined export output using TableStyles? If i dont export as Table (without giving a style) nothing is underlined. But that's not what I need..

Here you can download an example output.

Thanks and best regards
Holger
Mar 13, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Edited Mar 13, 2015 at 5:27 PM
UPDATE:

The issue occurs if you are using an existing excelfile with internal links to other sheets.

It is reproducable. As soon as you are filling an excel file that contains a link to another sheet, the exported table's content will is underlined.

I am not sure if this is an issue of epplus or excel, but it is an issue definetely.

Does anyone has a workaround for this issue?

Regards
Holger